Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm so proud of myself! Other people sprain their ankle, go sensei& treat. I sprain mine, just rub some medicinal oil & bandage on my own. The last time I used a roller bandage was in.. sec2? My bro's mean, refuse to bandage for me but at least he praised the neat piece of work.

Actually the way I got injured's really really loser-ish. Who sneezes while climbing stairs then misses a step & flies the rest of the way down? Ohwellls. It's damn painful though):

Went out with PP Clan today. Thankyou honeys for the superrrr mushy letters&prez(the pencil case's name's officially Rupert now:D) I got goosepimples reading them. & we're all so last minute la hahaha.

The pro me still managed to cycle for almost 2hrs today. Pasir Ris park was fun, joy& ALOT of laughter. Single bike's the best, I absolutely detest double bikes! The 1st time I was in front of Chuns& we had to take 6 attempts before we stopped toppling over. After that we couldn't stop cos we'll never get started again. Then Shimoo tried to sit behind cos he wanted to slack (-.-) & I didn't trust him to steer anw but. His legs were too long. So I had to sit behind. And. Let's just say I've never screamed so much on a bike before til I experienced the magic of 2x bikes. Ew.

Mind Cafe was the highlight of the day. Introduced them to Mad & spent practically the whole game collapsing in laughter. I still think it's one of the most fabulous boardgame ever. Then some more random games before Taboo(applause!fireworks!):DDDDDDDDDDD

Shimoo: What does Subway sell?
Chuns: Bread.
Shimoo: ok what does DeliFrance sell also?
*pauses*
Chuns: Bread!
Everyone: -.-
(the ans is sandwich btw)

Can't get all the retardedness out of my mind man. Wonderbra become Beautiful Bra! Seriously. & all of us are so gonna go to sch without our voices tmr. We shrieked through the whole game.

After that, it was to M&S for choc digestives. We finished on the way to the MRT station, totally awesome, even though everyone was bloated at the end. I love impulsive food(: &my impulsive darlings((: Thanks for a WONDERful day<3

I do 'disguise' quite nicely don't I? You can't even tell right? That's the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home